Toasted Cheese Breadsticks popped into my head while I was cooking the other day. And once again it’s so simple, you can’t really call it a recipe. My mom always did these with hot dog buns cutting each one into 4 spears. I had wholewheat bolillos (rolls), so that’s what I used.
Toasted Cheese Breadsticks
Made with baguettes or hot dog rolls, these crispy, delicious breadsticks make a scrumptious accompaniment to soup or salad. Also, perfect cut as large croutons.
- Long rolls or buns, cut into spears
- Melted butter
- Parmesan cheese
- Heat oven to 375.
- Roll each breadstick in the melted butter.
- Then roll the butter coated breadstick in the cheese.
- Place on greased baking pan.
- Bake 10-15 min. or until golden.