Skip to content
- White fish fillets
- Lemon or orange
- Black olive tapenade
- Tomato slices
- Salt and pepper
- Grease a baking pan the fish will lay flat in. Heat oven to 350.
- Lay fillets in pan.
- Squeeze a little lemon or orange over fillets.
- Generously spread each fillet with tapenade.
- Lay tomato slices on top of tapenade.(I used halved grape tomatoes because that's what I had)
- Sprinkle with herbs, salt, and pepper.
- Bake about 20 minutes or until fish is cooked.
- Note: Use your favorite herb combination. I used garlic herb mix and some Italian spices. Herb de Provence works well also.