These green beans are delicious served warm, cold, or room temperature. What makes this recipe even better is, it’s really quick to fix.
Sweet and Sour Green Beans
- 1 lb green beans
- 2-3 TBSP extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup crisp cooked diced pancetta, prosciutto, or bacon
- Drizzle of honey
- 2-3 TBSP cider vinegar or pear, fig, or honey balsamic
- Salt and pepper
- Blanch green beans for 5 minutes. Drain well.
- Heat oil in a large skillet. Add beans and your cooked meat of choice. Toss together for a minute.
- Add honey, vinegar, salt and pepper. Continue cooking, tossing occasionally until the green beans are done to your liking.