Here’s a great way to use your summer squash harvest. It has bright flavor perfect for summer.
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Summer squash, cut in bite sized pieces
- Spice / herb blend with salt ( I used Frankly Delicious)
- Chopped fresh garlic
- Chopped fresh mint
- Zest of one lemon
- Heat oil in a large skillet on medium heat.
- Add squash and cook for a few minutes.
- Stir in spice blend and garlic. Continue cooking and stir occasionally.
- Near the end of the cooking time stir in mint and zest.