We’re still gathering pecans, but I’m a little behind on cracking and shelling! I do have enough for a couple recipes though. Don wants a pecan cobbler, so I’m using Valentine’s Day as my excuse for making it. I have enough left to make spiced pecans (what I wanted), and this is a simple and delicious recipe. Use them as an appetizer or snack.
- 2 TBSP butter, melted
- 1 TBSP worcestershire sauce
- 1 TBSP Frankly Delicious (or any all purpose seasoning or spices you like)
- 1 tsp granulated garlic powder
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 2 cups pecan halves
- Heat oven to 300.
- In a bowl, combine first 5 ingredients well.
- Stir in pecans and toss well to coat.
- Spread pecans on baking sheet, cook 30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes.