This is such a versatile and scrumptious spread. We put it on toast that was smeared with olive oil, garlic, and tomato (tostadas de ajo), and had it with paella, but it’s great on fried polenta, spread in banana peppers, on salad……. The bread was from Andrea’s Strudel Shop at the Gatesville Farmer’s Market (or call 254-216-0319). She makes wonderful pastries and breads.
- 8 oz softened cream cheese
- 8 oz crumbled feta, room temperature
- 1/4 cup finely chopped sun dried tomatoes
- 1/4 cup finely chopped ripe green olives (or green olives with pimento)
- 1 tsp finely chopped rosemary
- 1/2 - 1 tsp granulated garlic powder
- 1/2 - 1 tsp granulated onion powder
- Crushed red pepper
- Mix all ingredients well.
- Spread on bread or toasted bread. Broil it, if you want the cheese melted, or eat just as it is!