Skip to content
- 2 cups flour
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- Scant tsp kosher salt
- 2 sticks butter, room temperature
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp butter flavor
- Place flour, sugar, and salt in the bowl of a food processor. Process for a few seconds to combine.
- Add butter, vanilla, and butter flavor to flour mixture. Pulse until well combined, and dough starts to form.
- Turn onto a piece of plastic wrap and work it into a ball.
- Divide in two, and using two pieces of plastic wrap, form into two logs about 1 inch across. Wrap and store in fridge.
- Mix cinnamon and sugar together.
- To bake, heat oven to 325. Cut logs into 1/4 inch slices. Place slices on a baking sheet lined with parchment. Sprinkle tops lightly with cinnamon and sugar mixture.
- Bake about 15-20 minutes, do not brown.
- While they're still hot, sprinkle with a little more of the cinnamon and sugar mixture.