While I had the smoker going for Smoked Meatloaf, I also made some smoked cauliflower. With two ingredients, this is a delicious side as is, or add great flavor to another cauliflower recipe. There are lots of cauliflower recipes on this site, just put cauliflower in the search line below.
- 1 head cauliflower, cleaned
- Tony Chachere seasoning
- Place an inch or two of water and a sprinkle of salt in a large pot. Place whole head of cauliflower in the pot.
- Simmer until cauliflower is partially cooked. This step makes it easier to slice through the cauliflower without it crumbling everywhere.
- Slice thick pieces, "steak-like."
- Season with Tony Chachere.
- Place in 300 degree smoker about 1/2 hour, flipping halfway through.