OK you guys, this is going to be one of those recipes where you put in the amounts you want. It’s a great way to use any leftover smoked meat. This has got to be one of the best fast-food meals I’ve had.
- Smoked meat* - brisket, pork, chicken, turkey
- Beef broth
- Picante sauce
- Beans - black, pinto, cannellini
- Potatoes, cubed (small pieces)
- Put everything in a pot, heat, and eat.
- Serve with shredded pepper jack cheese or regular Monterey and diced avocado.
- *In order for this stew to have really good flavor, the meat must have good smoke flavor.