Only 3 ingredients, easy AND delicious – perfect for Super Bowl. What more could you ask for? These could be called “dinner” in our house.
Immaculate (brand) crescent rolls are the best quality and have the best taste. They are available in our area at the large HEB stores, or at Natural Grocers. I used (cow’s milk) feta because I love the flavor, and it doesn’t melt like cheddar or monterey jack would. But there’s certainly lots of different cheeses and meats you could use for these – whatever you can dream up! If you want green, baby spinach, arugula, or basil leaves come to mind.
- 1 can Immaculate crescent rolls
- 1 cup crumbled feta
- 8 thin slices salami* or you could use thinly sliced pepperoni
- Heat oven to 350
- Lay the crescent rolls out.
- Slightly press 1-2 TBSP feta into each one.
- Cut salami slices in half. Lay pieces on crescent dough.
- Roll up, as you normally would.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, until golden.
- Serve whole, or cut in half.
- *I used Applegate uncured salami (pre-packaged), or have the deli very thinly slice salami.
- Adding fresh basil leaves on top of the salami, before rolling, could only make it more delicious.