Since we’re getting close to squash season, we need some easy, good recipes to make. This one definitely makes the cut.
- 2 medium yellow squash, sliced in 1/4" lengthwise slices
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Granulated garlic powder
- Salt and pepper
- Herb de Provence
- Heat oven to 450
- Lay squash slices in a single layer on a greased baking sheet.
- Drizzle with oil and rub evenly over slices.
- Sprinkle with garlic, salt, pepper, and herbs.
- Roast for about 20 minutes or until lightly brown.
- Note: use yellow, zucchini, or calabacita squash