Roasted butternut squash is such an easy and delicious side. You need good all purpose seasoning. I use Frankly Delicious these days. For the previous post with information about this seasoning, click here.
- Butternut squash, split open lengthwise and seeds removed (see picture)
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Frankly Delicious seasoning
- Heat oven to 400°.
- Place squash on a greased baking dish.
- Rub cut surfaces with oil and sprinkle with seasoning.
- Roast for 45 - 60 min. or until fork goes into squash easily (like a baked potato would feel).
- Some people eat the skin. I usually scoop the flesh out and eat as is or mix in butter.