We’re still looking for ways to use the daily asparagus harvest. This week we decided to add more ingredients to our first asparagus salad.
Roasted Asparagus Salad II
- 1/3 cup tamari or soy sauce
- 1/3 cup toasted sesame oil
- Juice of one lime
- 1 TBSP grated ginger
- 1 large clove garlic, pressed
- 1 bunch of asparagus, roasted as for Roasted Asparagus Salad, and cut into 1" pieces
- 1 cup of hearts of palm, cut into chunks
- 3 tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 cup cucumber slices
- Sesame seeds
- Red pepper flakes, or hot sauce (optional)
- Mix all ingredients.
- Toss all salad ingredients.
- Pour on dressing, and toss well. Place in fridge for an hour before eating.
- Taste for seasoning, and add as needed.