Larb is a type of meat salad, and is one of my favorite things. Angela has given us a quick way to fix this scrumptious dish. If you want to add herbs, cilantro and mint work well.
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1/2 yellow onion, finely chopped
- 1-2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 package broccoli or cabbage slaw
- 4 TBSP seasoned rice vinegar
- 4 TBSP liquid aminos (or tamari or soy sauce)
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 pinch crushed red pepper (optional)
- In a small bowl whisk together rice vinegar, liquid aminos, sesame oil and crushed red peppers, set aside.
- In a oiled sauté pan over medium heat cook onions and garlic until slightly soft (about 2-3 minutes) Add ground turkey and liquid mixture and sauté until browned (about ten minutes).
- Serve over slaw with a drizzle of rice vinegar.