This is a fabulous quick meal. I actually put it together the night before I wanted to cook it. When I got home from work the next day, I just threw it in the oven. I cooked some lima beans to go with it. For very little effort, this meal will make everyone happy.
Potato, Chicken, and Bacon Bake
- 2 lbs chicken thighs
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Brine from a jar of green olives
- 4 gold potatoes, cut in half and boiled until partially cooked
- Salt and pepper
- 4 strips bacon
- In a large baking pan, drizzle chicken thighs generously with oil. Add some brine from olives and some herbs (fresh and/or dried). Mix everything well and let marinate at least 2 hours.
- Heat oven to 375°.
- Nestle potatoes in pan around chicken.
- Lightly salt everything, and pepper well.
- Lay strips of bacon across everything.
- Bake about 45 min. or until bacon is crisp and thighs are cooked through.