If you have leftover baked potatoes, these are the most delectable little bites, and they’re simple to make. They’re a great snack, appetizer, or side.
- Leftover baked potatoes, sliced in 1/4" rounds
- Granulated garlic powder
- Salt and pepper
- Cooked and crumbled bacon
- Shredded parmesan cheese
- Heat oven to 425.
- Lay potato rounds on a greased baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Mix mayo and bacon. Cover the top of each potato slice with mixture.
- Sprinkle with parmesan.
- Bake for about 15 minutes, or until brown.