In this house, we’re all pretty crazy about pork, so I’m always looking for new, delicious easy ways to cook it. I’ve been watching Jamie Oliver’s new show, 15 minute meals, and this is a spin on a fish dish he cooked. This pork is great in sandwiches, or as a main dish.
- All purpose seasoning (I used Frankly Delicious)
- Olive or grape seed oil
- Thinly sliced boneless pork loin chops
- Grated or shredded Parmesan or Romano cheese
- In a shallow container, mix together flour and seasoning.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet on medium high heat. You'll need more than a light coating in the pan, to keep the cheese from sticking.
- Lightly dust both sides of the chops in the flour. Place chops in heated pan with oil. Don't overcrowd the skillet, or the chops won't sear, they'll steam.
- While chops are searing on the side you have down, generously sprinkle the chop side facing you, with parmesan.
- Be confident, and definite with your "flipping" technique.
- Flip the chops and allow the cheese to melt and brown, before removing.