We’ve had so many delicious meals lately. This was one of the easiest and most memorable.
Pork with Green Chile Sauce
- 2 TBSP extra virgin olive oil
- 4 (1 1/2") center cut pork loin chops
- 1 cup chopped onions
- 1 TBSP crushed green peppercorns
- 1 1/2 TBSP dijon
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 16 oz HEB Hatch Green Chile Salsa Verde
- Heat oven to 325º
- Heat oil in skillet on medium high. Brown chops on both sides. Transfer to a baking pan, and place in oven while making sauce, but do not leave longer than 10 minutes.
- Add onions to skillet where you browned the chops, and cook until translucent.
- Add peppercorns, dijon, and wine to pan. Mix well.
- Reduce for a minute.
- Cube pork chops, and add them to pan sauce.
- Stir in salsa.
- Serve on pasta, rice, or mashed potatoes.