Don wanted pasta and I wanted pork. This was my compromise. It was really easy, made a few meals for us, and was delicious.
Pork and Pasta (Slow Cooker)
- 1 1/2 lbs pork country ribs
- 3 TBSP tomato pesto
- 2 TBSP basil pesto
- 2 TBSP capers
- 1/2 cup black olives
- Salt and pepper
- 1 cup red wine
- 1 lb cooked pasta
- Parmesan cheese for serving
- Place ribs in slow cooker. Add the next 6 ingredients on top of the pork.
- Cover and cook about 4 hours, until meat shreds.
- When the ribs are cooked, shred meat, remove any bones.
- Add broth or pasta water as needed, for moisture.
- Toss with pasta, and top with cheese.