This another recipe in the salsa series! I’m just thinking of all the possibilities. I’ve been making a mango, avocado salsa for a long time, so time to branch out. But I think I still need to give you the mango avocado salsa recipe – soon.
- 1 clove garlic, cut in half
- 1 avocado, cut into small cubes
- 1 cup of small cubed pineapple
- 1 TBSP chopped cilantro
- 1 TBSP minced onion
- 2 tsp chopped mint
- 1/2 tsp grated ginger
- Juice of half a lime
- Rub inside of bowl with cut side of garlic.
- Combine all ingredients in bowl.