This recipe is a quick and easy way to have a delicious dinner. Make it with chicken or fish (the picture is with fish fillets).
- 2 large white fish fillets or 2 large chicken breast halves, flatten slightly
- 1/2 lemon
- Salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup picante sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2-4 TBSP grated Parmesan
- 1 large clove garlic, pressed or minced
- Heat oven to 450°
- Pat fish fillets dry and place on greased broiling pan.
- Squeeze lemon over fillets, and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Cook fish about 10 minutes or until fish is done (depends on thickness of fillets).
- While fish is cooking, mix the topping ingredients in a bowl.
- Remove fillets from oven and set the oven to broil.
- Spread the topping on the fillets and broil 2-3 minutes until you see a few brown spots on topping and the topping is "set."