This is great with fish, but you could also use shrimp or chicken.
- 1 lb firm white fish
- Fresh lime juice
- 2-3 TBSP extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup (or more) cilantro pesto
- Granulated garlic powder
- Smoked paprika
- Tony Chachere seasoning
- Corn tortillas
- Drizzle fish with lime juice. Let sit 15-30 minutes.
- Heat oil in pan. Place fish in pan in a single layer.
- Coat top of fish with pesto. Sprinkle with garlic powder, paprika, and Tony Chachere.
- Cover pan, and cook until fish starts to turn opaque.
- Remove lid and reduce liquid.
- Serve topped with Squash and Goat Cheese Salad.