I love a good and easy recipe, and it just doesn’t get any easier than this. And yes, it’s delicious.
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken thighs
- 1/2 cup basil pesto
- 1/4 cup tomato pesto or bruschetta
- Salt and pepper
- Heat oven to 350°
- Place thighs in a greased baking dish. Spoon basil pesto onto thighs.
- Using your hands work pesto into all sides of thighs.
- Spoon a tablespoon of tomato pesto onto each thigh and smear it over the chicken with the back of the spoon.
- Salt and pepper.
- Cover and bake about 1/2 hour or until done.