Skip to content
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1-2 tsp worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp granulated garlic powder
- 1 tsp granulated onion powder
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 TBSP cream or plain yogurt
- 1 TBSP extra virgin olive oil (and extra for frying)
- Cheese for melting, optional
- Mix all ingredients except cheese, and form patties. I usually make 3 patties out of one pound.
- Heat oil in skillet. Fry burgers until completely cooked. Melt cheese on top the last minute or two.
- Note: I used dill Havarti cheese, but any mild cheese that wouldn't overpower the burger would be good.