Don’t bother lighting the oven this summer, if you want a yummy bite for dessert. Because No-Bake Oatmeal Cookies only take 15 minutes to make, you stay cool, and enjoy a light refrigerated treat.
For another no-bake cookie option, try No bake cocoa nuts.
- 1/3 cup natural peanut butter, almond butter, or cashew butter
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup almond meal/flour or unsweetened coconut
- 3/4 cup rolled oats
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, combine the first 7 ingredients. Beat until smooth.
- Add almond meal or coconut and oats. Beat until all ingredients come together.
- Squeeze or press into 1" cookie balls.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour.