To streamline your summer cooking, here’s another scrumptious one pot main dish. If you want to turn Mustard Garlic Chicken into more of a meal, bake it with potatoes and carrots.
- 1/4 cup dry white wine or sake
- 2 large cloves garlic, pressed
- 2 TBSP dijon mustard
- 2 TBSP extra virgin olive oil
- 1 TBSP soy sauce
- 1 tsp herbes de provence
- 1/2 tsp sriracha sauce
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 5-6 chicken drumsticks or thighs
- In a one gallon plastic bag (or in a bowl), combine all ingredients well, except chicken. Add chicken and turn to coat with marinade. Let set in fridge for about an hour.
- Heat oven to 450.
- In an oven-proof skillet, place a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil and heat on medium high.
- Remove chicken from marinade, and place in hot skillet. Brown about 5 minutes. Drizzle with the remaining marinade, place skillet in oven. Cook about 1/2 hour or until done.
- Note: Add pieces of partially cooked potatoes and carrots to skillet, coat with marinade, then place skillet in oven.