In my menus for the lodge, I listed mini sour cream muffins with a couple menus. I’ve had the recipe for years, and I don’t really even know where it came from, but they are so simple and scrumptious. It’s a great holiday treat. Because they’re so rich, it’s better to keep them to bite size morsels.
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sour cream, room temperature
- 2 cups biscuit mix
- Heat oven to 350°
- Mix the butter and sour cream together.
- Gradually add the biscuit mix.
- Place the batter in greased mini muffin tins.
- Bake for about 20 min. or until golden.