I had dinner with Kathy the other night and we collaborated on this pie, it’s very creamy and yummy!
Luscious Lime Pie (Gluten Free)
- 1 cup crumbs from gluten free cookies
- 3/4 cup almond meal
- 1/2 cup coconut flour (or use coconut if you don't have the flour)
- 1 banana, chopped
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 13.5 oz unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 7 large egg yolks
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- Heat oven to 325°.
- In the bowl of the processor, mix all the crust ingredients together. Press into a greased 10" pie pan.
- In a large bowl whisk together all the filling ingredients. Pour into pie shell.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes until the center is just slightly wiggly.
- Cool completely and refrigerate until set and cold.
- Serve with sweetened whipped cream or sweetened Greek yogurt.