You won’t see a picture, because it looks like a burger, so just imagine a burger! These are really great herby deliciousness. They are similar to the ones I made, when I cooked for “the pork-free,” at the lodge.
- 2 TBSP extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lb ground lamb
- 2 TBSP finely chopped onion (or use onion powder)
- 2 TBSP chopped mint
- 2 TBSP chopped cilantro
- 2 TBSP chopped dill
- 2 TBSP crumbled feta
- 2 TBSP chopped calamata olives (optional)
- 1 TBSP extra virgin olive oil or plain yogurt
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- 1 tsp chili paste
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp lemon zest
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/4 tsp allspice
- Heat skillet with 2 TBSP oil.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients well.
- Form 4 patties.
- Fry until browned well on each side.
- Eat with your favorite burger toppings.