Apparently, my new favorite ingredient for spring is Robert’s Reserve Hatch Pepper Honey Glaze (in this area, available at the large HEB stores). I’ve done several recipes with it – pork, chicken, cocktail smokies – and everything turns out delish. This recipe is super quick and scrumptious. I used frozen, organic corn that I found on my last trip to Costco.
- 1/2 stick butter
- 1 lb frozen super sweet corn (I used organic)
- 1 tsp granulated garlic powder
- All purpose seasoning (like Frankly Delicious)
- 2-3 TBSP Robert's Reserve Hatch Pepper Honey Glaze
- In a large skillet, melt butter. Add corn, garlic powder, and seasoning. Cook until corn defrosts, and water starts to evaporate.
- Stir in hatch pepper honey glaze. Continue to cook until corn is glazed, and moisture evaporates.