This is how to make a meal for 2 or more with one leftover hamburger! It’s delicious for breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
- 2 TBSP extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Yukon gold potato, partially cooked
- 2 roasted hatch chiles, diced
- 1 leftover hamburger / cheeseburger, thinly sliced
- 5 eggs, scrambled
- All purpose seasoning
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2/3 cup shredded cheese
- Heat oil in a large skillet.
- Slice potatoes, and place in skillet. Let brown on one side, then flip.
- Add chiles and sliced hamburger to skillet, pour in eggs, sprinkle on seasoning, cilantro and cheese.
- Cover and cook low and slow, until set, about 10 minutes.
- Serve with tortillas, salad, or corn and black beans. Don added bacon to his, and that never makes anything worse!!