Now for a little more Super Bowl manly food! I have had no success in getting ham or salami out of Don’s diet, so might as well put both of them in one creation, ham and salami sliders. Considering I was just cleaning out the fridge, it was unbelievably good, and I’m not even a sandwich meat lover.
This is a great mixture and would even be perfect on crackers topped with olive or a piece of pimento for an appetizer.
- Ham (I use uncured), cut in pieces
- Salami (I use uncured), cut in pieces
- Canola mayonnnaise
- Dijon mustard
- Quick oats, a couple tablespoons if it's going to set in the fridge (takes up moisture)
- Mini bagels or rolls
- Place ham and salami in the food processor. Process until well broken up and blended.
- Add mayo, mustard, and pepper (and oats if you need it).
- Place on rolls with lettuce and cheese.
- Note: the salami should be no more than half of the mix, to get the best flavor