Apparently, it’s international week at our house! I’ll know to make a lot more corn the next time.
- Bone-in chicken thighs
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Balsamic vinegar
- Italian seasoning
- Salt and pepper
- 2 TBSP butter
- 2 cups frozen sweet corn kernels
- 1/4 cup chopped kalamata olives
- 2 tsp dried dill weed
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 2-4 TBSP crumbled feta
- Place chicken and all ingredients in large mixing bowl, combine until chicken well coated. Let sit 2 hours in fridge.
- Heat a couple tablespoons of olive oil in a large skillet. Remove chicken from marinade, and place each piece, skin-side down in heated skillet. Fry until brown on each side. Lower heat, cover pan and continue to cook, until chicken is cooked thoroughly. Add a little wine or water to the pan if needed.
- Heat another skillet, add butter.
- When melted, add corn. Cook until corn is defrosted, and any water is mostly gone.
- Add olives, dill, oregano, and pepper. Combine well.
- Add feta when corn is ready to serve.