These are delectable bites, and simple to make. This recipe was part of my crescent roll extravaganza, while I was cooking at the lodge this week.
Garlic and Cheese Dinner Rolls
- 1 can Immaculate crescent rolls
- Melted butter
- Granulated garlic powder
- Shredded Italian cheese mixture
- Grated parmesan
- Heat oven to 350
- On parchment paper lay crescent rolls in one large rectangle (do not separate into rolls).
- Brush with butter.
- Sprinkle with garlic powder.
- Sprinkle with cheeses - not too heavily.
- Roll up longways, like cinnamon rolls or a jelly roll. Cut into about 1 1/2" slices.
- Place cut side up (like you would a cinnamon roll) on lightly greased cookie sheet, or parchment lined cookie sheet. Brush with melted butter.
- Bake about 10 minutes, or until golden.