This is my fast and easy recipe for pork tenderloin. It turns out perfectly delicious every time. I’ve used this same recipe with deer tenderloins, only I don’t have to roast them because they’re so small.
You can coat the tenderloins ahead of time and let them stay in the fridge. Just make sure you let them set at room temperature for 30-60 minutes before you cook them.
- Pork tenderloins
- Dijon mustard
- Frankly Delicious all purpose seasoning
- 2-3 TBSP extra virgin olive oil or grape seed oil
- Pat tenderloins dry, and remove small piece of silver skin from meat.
- Coat generously with dijon, and sprinkle heavily with all purpose seasoning.
- Leave at room temperature 30-60 minutes.
- Heat oven to 400.
- Heat oil in skillet, on medium high. Sear pork on all sides. Place in greased baking pan.
- Roast for 10-15 minutes, until internal temp in thickest portion is 137. Meat will be medium.
- Let sit for 15 minutes before cutting.