My challenge lately with one of my clients is to make everything crispy! We had leftover spaghetti and meatballs I needed to do something with. I felt a little like I was trying to hold my head above water on Iron Chef, but I tried to rise to the occasion. I know this dish may sound a little strange, but it’s scrumptious. I didn’t serve it with a marinara dipping sauce, but you could.
Crispy Spaghetti and Meatball Patties
- Olive oil for frying
- Spaghetti and meatballs, cut everything up into bite sized pieces
- Granulated garlic powder
- Panko breadcrumbs
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- Heat oil in a large skillet on medium heat.
- Mix the remaining ingredients. The amounts are up to your taste.
- Form patties.
- Coat the outside of each patty with extra panko.
- Fry until golden on each side.