Another of the series of crescent roll recipes. Pizzas are great vehicles for leftovers, for me, so there’s no real formula a lot of the time. I’m using up things in my fridge and freezer.
- Salami or pepperoni, chopped
- Ham (chopped into small pieces)
- Sausage, bacon, or hamburger (cooked and crumbled)
- Shredded cheese - Monterey jack, Italian, fontina, etc
- Olive tapenade, olive bruschetta
- Tomato tapenade, tomato bruschetta
- Immaculate crescent rolls (I used 2 containers)
- Heat oven to 350.
- Choose your ingredients, and mix them together in a bowl.
- Flatten the dough in each crescent container into 4 pieces, by leaving 2 crescent dough pieces attached and pinching together the seam between them (each can makes 2 pizzawiches).
- Place filling on 4 of the flattened pieces, being careful to leave edges that can be crimped, when you place the top dough on it. I spread the filling out a bit, and flattened the top of the filling.
- Place the top dough on each of the filled pieces. Fold, crimp, join the edges however you can.
- Cut a few vent holes in the top of each pizzawich.
- Bake about 20 min. or until golden.