If you’ve never tried kale, now is your chance, because you’ll love it fixed this way.
- Olive oil
- Kale, cleaned, center rib removed, and chopped
- Dry sherry or white wine
- Honey (about 1 tsp)
- Balsamic vinegar
- Granulated onion powder
- Granulated garlic powder
- Soy sauce
- Dried cranberries
- Crushed pecans
- Toasted sesame oil
- Heat oil in a skillet on medium heat, add kale, and cover.
- Wait a couple minutes, then stir to help it wilt down. Add sherry and cover.
- If the liquid dries up before the kale is done enough, add a little broth and cook until the kale is done to your liking.
- Stir in honey and a drizzle of balsamic, cook for a minute.
- Stir in onion and garlic powder.
- Stir in soy sauce.
- Stir in cranberries and pecans.
- Drizzle with sesame oil, combine everything well.