Please bear with me while we’re making changes in the site. It may take several days.
It’s another cucumber, green pepper, and tomato theme. Slap this on a taco or use as a side and you’ll be very happy.
Corn and Sweet Potato Salsa
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1 TBSP honey
- 1 TBSP extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Kernels from 2 cobs of corn
- 1 cup small diced sweet potato, cooked
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onion
- 1/4 cup diced cucumber, seed first
- 1/4 cup diced bell pepper, red green or yellow
- 1/2 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 TBSP chopped parsley
- 1-2 TBSP torn basil leaves
- 1 TBSP chopped pickled jalapeno
- Tony Chachere original seasoning
- In a large bowl whisk together, vinegar, honey, oil, salt, and pepper.
- Add corn, potato, onion, cucumber, pepper, tomato, parsley, basil, and jalapeno. Toss well with dressing ingredients. Taste for seasoning. Add salt or Tony Chachere as needed.