This is one of the easiest, most luscious, gourmet desserts you will ever make. I’ll give you the base, then you can go crazy with additions. Never underestimate the power of Nutella!
The picture is of the ingredients, because it looks like thick chocolate pudding, and I’m guessing you’ve seen chocolate pudding before.
- Equal parts Nutella and Mascarpone
- 1/2 cup coffee yogurt (optional)
- Espresso (powder dissolved in vanilla), or a shot of strong coffee
- Liqueur - Frangelico, Kahlua, etc
- Chocolate covered espresso beans
- Slivered almonds
- Crushed hazelnuts
- Shaved chocolate
- Crushed cookies
- Whipped cream
- Whip together mascarpone, Nutella, and any additions you prefer.
- Serve in small ramekin or small scoop on a plate accompanied by thin wafer cookies or biscotti.
- Sprinkle Nutella mixture with a topping.