If you’ve been following the recipes on this site, you’ve probably noticed that I don’t fry much, and this is no exception. It’s a quick fix, and if you make it, I’ll bet you’ll be pleased . Once again I didn’t stick to the recipe. I had diced prosciutto instead of slices, so that’s what I used.
Chicken Sort Of Cordon Bleu
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, pounded flat and thin
- 4 Swiss cheese slices
- 4 slices prosciutto or thinly sliced ham
- 4 slices bacon, partially cooked, still pliable
- Salt and pepper
- Heat oven to 375.
- Lay chicken breasts flat.
- Lay a piece of cheese on the chicken, then a piece of prosciutto on the cheese.
- Roll the chicken up with the cheese and prosciutto.
- Wrap with bacon.
- Salt and pepper the rolls.
- Bake about 25 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked.