This is my last hoorah for peppers this week!
Chicken and Spinach Stuffed Peppers
- 2 large bell peppers, halved and seeded
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 cup cooked brown rice
- 1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh baby spinach
- 14 - 1/2 cup shredded parmesan
- 1/2 cup cream or evaporated milk
- 1 tsp dried marjoram
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- 1/4 tsp granulated garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp granulated onion powder
- salt and pepper
- jar of marinara sauce
- Boil pepper halves in salted water until crisp tender. Drain well.
- Mix chicken and next 10 ingredients.
- Stuff each half pepper, mounding the stuffing (some will fall into the pan).
- Top each with a little marinara.
- Bake covered at 350° for 30 - 40 minutes until heated through.