We’re continuing on a week of seafood. This is a spectacular and simple dish.
- 1 lb butter
- 1/2 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 4 TBSP black pepper
- 1-2 TBSP chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 tsp salt
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 lemons, thinly sliced
- 4 lbs shrimp
- 1 lb scallops
- Heat oven to 400.
- Place all ingredients, except lemons, shrimp, and scallops in a medium saucepan to heat, butter melt, and flavors infuse.
- Pour 1/2 cup sauce on bottom of large baking pan. Layer shrimp and lemons evenly and smoothly. Pour over rest of sauce, leaving 1" headroom in pan.
- Bake uncovered 10 minutes, stir and bake another 5 minutes.
- Remove, add scallops to pan, scatter throughout, stir. Bake another 5-10 minutes, or until seafood is cooked through.
- Serve with crusty bread, to soak up the sauce.