It’s been a busy couple weeks at the lodge, and I’m trying out a few new recipes. I made two new side dishes with an unbelievably good beef tenderloin, and it was a stellar meal. If you need easy, delicious, and fast sides for Thanksgiving, try this recipe and Bacon Feta Green Beans.
- Small red or gold potatoes, halved
- Old Bay Seasoning
- 10-15 cloves garlic, peeled
- Kerrygold butter
- Salt and pepper
- Cover the potatoes with water, and season with Old Bay and garlic cloves. Cook potatoes until tender. Drain water.
- Toss hot potatoes with butter, salt and pepper.
- I used 6 lbs of potatoes, about 1-2 TBSP of Old Bay, and a lot of garlic. When cooked, I tossed them with about 6 oz of Kerrygold butter, and seasoned to taste.