For our yearly Super Bowl gathering, there’s always a lot of food. This year we brought several goodies, including Nutella Cake, and this appetizer. I just don’t like how messy wings are, so I decided to make the spicy chicken into a appetizer.
- 1-2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cooked and diced
- 1/2-3/4 cup diced celery
- 3-4 ounces melted cream cheese
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1-2 TBSP hot sauce (Louisiana, Frank's, or your favorite)
- 1/2 tsp granulated garlic powder
- MultiGrain scoops (chips)
- Blue cheese or gorgonzola crumbles
- Heat oven to 350.
- Combine all ingredients except scoops and blue cheese.
- Place mixture in scoops. Top with a few crumbles of blue cheese.
- Bake about 5-8 minutes or until warmed through.