After looking at the recipe for Peanut Butter Baked Oatmeal and Baked Oatmeal, I decided peanut butter & jelly oatmeal sounded really good, and was it ever. For all you PB&J lovers, this is a delicious way to start a cold and rainy day.
(Breakfast) Peanut Butter & Jelly Baked Oatmeal
- 1 1/2 cups quick cooking oats
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup milk
- 3 TBSP melted butter
- 1 TBSP molasses
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/3 cup jam
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Pour into an 6”x8” greased baking dish.
- Cook for 30-35 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
- Serve with fruit or whipped cream, but it's great on its own.