It’s time to start thinking of fall recipes, and this is Angela’s great breakfast recipe. It’s bound to end up in your fall / winter recipe repertoire. If you don’t like peanut butter, try almond butter or cashew butter. On special occasions, you may want to decrease the sugar and add Nutella!
(Breakfast) Peanut Butter Baked Oatmeal
- 1 1/2 cups quick cooking oats
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Pour into an 8”x8” greased baking dish.
- Cook for 20-25 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
- Serve warm with sliced bananas, yogurt or a little maple syrup.