What a great, easy holiday treat. Dyna shared her mom’s recipe, and I did my spin.
- 1/2 lb breakfast sausage, cooked and crumbled
- 4 oz softened cream cheese
- 1 can Immaculate Crescent Rolls
- Melted butter
- Heat oven to 350
- Combine sausage and cream cheese. Set aside.
- On parchment paper, lay crescent rolls in one large rectangle (do not separate into rolls).
- Place sausage mixture down the middle of the rectangle, longways. Fold over long sides of pastry and pinch edges together. Pinch together each end also.
- Place parchment with kolache on cookie sheet. Brush with melted butter.
- Bake about 15-20 minutes, or until golden.
- Cool 10 minutes. Slice and serve.