You’re noticing a breakfast theme by now – I just can’t stop! And no picture, because really all baked oatmeal looks alike.
I didn’t add egg to this recipe, because I created it for a client that can’t eat eggs. If you want to add egg, reduce the milk to 2 cups.
(Breakfast) Baked Peanut Butter and Banana Oatmeal
- 3/4 cup peanut butter, all natural, no sugar
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 large banana, mashed
- 2 1/4 cups warm milk
- 2 cups instant oatmeal
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Heat oven to 350
- In a large bowl, cream together the first 3 ingredients.
- Stir in banana.
- Stir in milk.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and combine well.
- Pour into a 9 x 13 greased baking dish.
- Cook for 20-30 minutes or until edges are golden brown and center is set.
- You could serve this with honey, syrup, or jam, but I don't think you'll want to!