This was the second meal deal out of the lobster. It’s quite an elegant and delicious supper.
- 1 1/2 cups cooked lobster, crab, or shrimp, pieced up
- Lemon half
- 1-2 TBSP extra virgin olive oil
- 3 TBSP cooked, crumbled bacon
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
- 1/2 cup fresh breadcrumbs or Panko
- 2 TBSP chopped parsley or cilantro
- 1 TBSP capers
- 1/4 cup diced tomatoes (if you use canned, drain them)
- 2 TBSP butter
- Sprinkle lobster with fresh lemon juice, toss and set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add bacon and onion.
- When the onion starts to soften, add garlic.
- When onion is translucent, remove from heat and add breadcrumbs, parsley, capers, and tomatoes. Toss to combine.
- Heat oven to 375.
- Toss the bacon mixture with the lobster.
- Place in small buttered baking pan.
- Top with pats of butter.
- Bake 10-15 minutes until lightly brown and heated through.